- Grobben et al. (2021) Targeting indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in cancer models using the novel small molecule inhibitor NTRC 3883-0, Frontiers in Immunology, section Cancer Immunity and Immunotherapy, 11:609490. (collaboration with Radboud University Medical Center)
- Grobben et al. (2020) High-Throughput Fluorescence-Based Activity Assay for Arginase-1. SLAS Discovery, 25 (9):1018-1025.
- Grobben et al. (2020) Structural insights into human Arginase-1 pH dependence and its inhibition by the small molecule inhibitor CB-1158. Journal of Structural Biology: X, 4:100014.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2019) Combined cellular and biochemical profiling to identify predictive drug response biomarkers for kinase inhibitors approved for clinical use between 2013 and 2017, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 18 (2):470-481.
- Zaman et al. (2017) TTK inhibitors as a targeted therapy for CTNNB1 (β-catenin) mutant cancers, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 16 (11):2609-2617.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2017) Target Residence Time-Guided Optimization on TTK Kinase Results in Inhibitors with Potent Anti-Proliferative Activity, Journal of Molecular Biology, 429:2211-2230.
- Libouban et al. (2017) Stable aneuploid tumors cells are more sensitive to TTK inhibition than chromosomally unstable cell lines, Oncotarget, 8 (24):38309–38325. (collaboration with Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Willemsen-Seegers et al. (2017) Compound Selectivity and Target Residence Time of Kinase Inhibitors Studied with Surface Plasmon Resonance, Journal of Molecular Biology, 429:574-586.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2016) Cell Panel Profiling Reveals Conserved Therapeutic Clusters and Differentiates the Mechanism of Action of Different PI3K/mTOR, Aurora Kinase and EZH2 Inhibitors, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 15 (12):3097-3109.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2015) Selective Targeting of CTNNB1-, KRAS- or MYC-Driven Cell Growth by Combinations of Existing Drugs, PLoS ONE, 10 (5):e0125021. http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0125021
- Uitdehaag et al. (2014) Comparison of the Cancer Gene Targeting and Biochemical Selectivities of All Targeted Kinase Inhibitors Approved for Clinical Use, PLoS ONE, 9 (3):e92146.
- Seegers et al. (2014) High-throughput fluorescence-based screening assays for tryptophan-catabolizing enzymes, Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 19 (9):1266-1274.
Publications in Academic Collaborations:
- Perez-Pardo et al. (2021) Pharmacological validation of TDO as a target for Parkinson’s disease, The FEBS Journal, online first, January 20, 2021. (collaboration with Utrecht University) https://febs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/febs.15721
- den Ouden et al. (2020) Chemotherapy sensitivity testing on ovarian cancer cells isolated from malignant ascites, Oncotarget, 11:4570-4581. (collaboration with Radboud University Medical Center)
- Wentsch et al. (2017) Optimized Target Residence Time: Type 1½Inhibitors for p38a MAP Kinase with Improved Binding Kinetics through Direct Interaction with the R-Spine, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 56 (19):5363-5367. (Affiliation: Universität Tübingen)
- Li et al. (2016) IL-7 Receptor Mutations and Steroid Resistance in Pediatric T cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Genome Sequencing Study, PLoS Med, 13 (12):e1002200. (Affiliations: Erasmus MC, NTRC)
- Canté-Barrett et al. (2016) MEK and PI3K-AKT inhibitors synergistically block activated IL7 receptor signaling in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Leukemia, 30:1832-1843. (Affiliations: Erasmus MC, NTRC)
- Maia et al. (2015) Inhibition of the spindle assembly checkpoint kinase TTK enhances the efficacy of docetaxel in a triple-negative breast cancer model, Annals of Oncology, 26 (10):2180-2192. (Affiliations: Netherlands Cancer Institute, NTRC)